Carolina Christian School Parent-Teacher Fellowship “PTF” was established in order to provide a basis for parents and Carolina Christian School staff to work together to build morale of the school through fellowship, communication and mutual encouragement. All parents, grandparents, great-grandparents and guardians are automatically members of PTF. No membership process and no dues. You are a member!
Carolina Christian School Parent-Teacher Fellowship Objectives:
· Establish regular PTF meetings during the school year open to all families of students, staff and teachers at Carolina Christian School.
· Promote parent involvement in school activities.
· Encourage teachers by providing parent support and assistance in the classroom.
· Volunteer time and talents for special events and fundraising activities.
· Serve as a connection between parents, teachers and school administration to interact on issues facing our students.
Every family of a student at Carolina Christian School is invited to meetings, events and other opportunities for involvement. Being involved with PTF is a wonderful way to build relationships with other parents and teachers and make a lasting impact on our school. You may contact the PTF anytime at PTF@CarolinaChristianSchool.com.
Click the PTF Packet button on the right to open the informational packet for this year. To provide your information to PTF, please print and fill out page 2 of the packet and return to the school, or submit your information electronically.
If you would like to submit your Information to the PTF electronically, please fill out the Information Form below, and then click the Submit button.